In order to achieve perfect transportation
effect, we should pay attention to following points when selecting
1. Character of transported medium: density, viscidity, PH
value, temperature and so on.
2. Output lift, pressure, flux and other requirements of required
3. Granule quantity, size and others in medium.
4. Selection of interface, this product generally adopts hoop
fast-installation type to connect (or adopts thread fast-installation,
flange as well as other interface ways).
5. This product can be specially made according to users’
special requirements or specifications.
The corresponding flux range in this table
is the data tested on the base of “water”. When transporting
high-density and high-viscidity materials, a larger model
should be selected or the motor power should be increased.
ZB3A series rotary lobe pumps are: Model A (refer to colored
picture) adopts common motor, should be equipped with frequency
conversion speed regulating; Model B (refer to colored picture)
adopts stepless shift friction motor. The most optimal speed
regulating range is 200~500 rpm.
When transporting mediums that have poor fluidness, equipped
with pump that is matched with flux at the inlet.
Under the premise not affecting basic structure or performance
improvement, we will not inform additionally. (Edition 2004)